Denrele Edun Gushes About Himself With New Photo

Denrele-Edun
Weird on-air-personality Denrele Edun has shared a new photo of himself and goes on to gush about himself.
Using his photo as his own woman crush Wednesday, Denrele totally gushed about himself.
He captioned it: “I am my own #wcw. I am beautiful….  pretty.. Yes I know.  I didn’t cause it, I can’t control it. I can’t cure it.”

Recall that recently while speaking on his marriage plans Denrele disclosed that he would be staging a carnival wedding as he would like to invite everyone.
He said “I think I will like to have a wedding where it will be a carnival, and everyone will come. I am not going to do invites and all that stuff. I will just do billboards everywhere and invite everyone. There will be no VIPs ‘cos I don’t believe in all that VIP crap. Everyone will be a VIP that day.”
Denrele was born in Hamburg, Germany to a Yoruba father and an Indian-Mauritius mother. He is the only son with two sisters. He has interviewed several local and international artists like Beyonce, Tyler Perry, Akon and Snoop Dogg.

Popular posts from this blog

“I believe all men cheat” — Actress and filmmaker Angela Eguavoen

Iheanacho equals Bursaspor record as he continues impressive start in Turkey

New CIA document reveals Osama bin Laden was plotting terror attack on Britain before 9/11