"I don't care about looks. If you're not bringing anything to the table I can't be with you" Footballer Victor Osimhen says

"I donFootballer Victor Osimhen has said he can't be with a woman who brings nothing to the table. 

The Napoli striker made this clear during an interview with media personality, Korty EO. 

He said: "I don't care about looks o. If you're not bringing anything to the table I'm not doing anything o. 

"I cannot buy a Birkin bag for a girl, Birkin bag of how much? One hundred and something K,  right? And when it's my turn, you're telling me, 'A king is born today'." 

Popular posts from this blog

“I believe all men cheat” — Actress and filmmaker Angela Eguavoen

Iheanacho equals Bursaspor record as he continues impressive start in Turkey

Model Brooks Nader gives bizarre reason for exposing bare body in presence of her dad