"Your wives are in my DMs. I'm not joking." US-based Nigerian professor slams Nigerian men who attack her for being gay - Welcome to Ezemuoka's Blog

Latest

News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion and Inspiration

Tuesday 7 March 2023

"Your wives are in my DMs. I'm not joking." US-based Nigerian professor slams Nigerian men who attack her for being gay

 "Your wives are in my DMs. I

Uju Anya, a US-based Nigerian professor, has slammed Nigerian men who shame her for being a lesbian. 

The LGBTQ activist said many of the women sending her direct messages to reveal they are closeted lesbians are married women. 

She added that the reason these women stay in these marriages is because "society gave them no choice." 

She then told the men that if they continue to criticise homosexuality and say it is "not African", they build societies where the men end up married to closeted lesbians without knowing it. 

See her post below.

 

"Your wives are in my DMs. I
"Your wives are in my DMs. I