"Should I tell my story?" Yul Edochie's second wife Judy asks as she tells her followers that "life is deep"

"Should I tell my story?" Yul Edochie

Judy Austin Muoghalu, the second wife of actor Yul Edochie,  is asking if she should tell her own story.

The actress welcomed a son with her married colleague last year and Yul made this known to the public this week, stating that Judy is now his second wife 

Now, it appears Judy is considering speaking out after receiving so much backlash. 

She took to Instagram to write: "Life is deep. Should I tell my story?"

 

"Should I tell my story?" Yul Edochie

Popular posts from this blog

“I believe all men cheat” — Actress and filmmaker Angela Eguavoen

Iheanacho equals Bursaspor record as he continues impressive start in Turkey

Model Brooks Nader gives bizarre reason for exposing bare body in presence of her dad