Actress Stella Damasus shares lovely photos with her two daughters

Actress Stella Damasus shares lovely photos with her grown-up daughters

Nigerian actress, Stella Damasus shared these lovely photos of herself posing with her two pretty daughters, Izzy Belle and Angelica to celebrate herself on Mother's Day. 

She wrote in her caption: "I love you guys so much. You make it so easy to be a mother. I am so blessed for this gift that God gave me. You guys rock."

 

More photos below

 

Actress Stella Damasus shares lovely photos with her grown-up daughtersActress Stella Damasus shares lovely photos with her grown-up daughtersActress Stella Damasus shares lovely photos with her grown-up daughtersActress Stella Damasus shares lovely photos with her grown-up daughtersActress Stella Damasus shares lovely photos with her grown-up daughters

 

Popular posts from this blog

“I believe all men cheat” — Actress and filmmaker Angela Eguavoen

Iheanacho equals Bursaspor record as he continues impressive start in Turkey

Trump pardons PGA golf caddy's drug conviction so he can play in British Open