ABSU students asked to pay 'pandemic prevention fee'

 ABSU students asked to pay

Students of Abia State University have been asked to pay a 'pandemic prevention fee' ahead of the school's resumption on Monday November 9. 

In the notice signed by the school's Registrar Acho Elendu, students were asked to pay a 'pandemic prevention fee' of N15,000 and also register all their course in order to be eligible to participate in examinations. 

Facebook user, Ebube Jessica who shared a photo of the notice wrote; 

 

I don't know if I should laugh or cry?

Since their SUG has met with ?kp? az? who must have given them brown envelopes, I don't know what the fate of this students will be now.

Abia is cursed!!!

 

ABSU students asked to pay

ABSU students asked to pay

Popular posts from this blog

“I believe all men cheat” — Actress and filmmaker Angela Eguavoen

Iheanacho equals Bursaspor record as he continues impressive start in Turkey

Model Brooks Nader gives bizarre reason for exposing bare body in presence of her dad