Nigerian singers, Ayra Starr and Burna Boy make Barack Obama's annual summer playlist

 Nigerian singers, Ayra Starr and Burna Boy make Barack Obama

Former US President Barack Obama has released his Summer playlist of 41 songs for the year 2023 and two Nigerian stars, Ayra Starr and Burna made the list.

 

In his caption on Twitter, he wrote; 'Like I do every year, here are some songs I’ve been listening to this summer — a mix of old and new. Look forward to hearing what I’ve missed.'

 

Ayra Starr made it to the list with her 2023 hit song "Stability." While Burna Boy made it to the list with his song "Sittin' On Top Of The World" (Remix) By Burna Boy ft. 21 Savage. 

 


Nigerian singers, Ayra Starr and Burna Boy make Barack Obama
Nigerian singers, Ayra Starr and Burna Boy make Barack Obama

Popular posts from this blog

“I believe all men cheat” — Actress and filmmaker Angela Eguavoen

Iheanacho equals Bursaspor record as he continues impressive start in Turkey

Model Brooks Nader gives bizarre reason for exposing bare body in presence of her dad