I no longer believe in the circle around Buhari - El-Rufai

I no longer believe in the circle around Buhari - El-Rufai

Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has said that he does not believe in the quality of decisions taken by those around around President Muhammadu Buhari. 

The Kaduna state Governor dropped the bombshell ahead of the 2023 election, in an interview with Premium Times. El-Rufai said; he does not believe in the quality of decisions taken by those around  around President Muhammadu Buhari. 

I believe in Buhari, I still do and I will never stop, but I no longer believe in the circle around him and the quality of decisions and actions coming out of that leadership.

Popular posts from this blog

“I believe all men cheat” — Actress and filmmaker Angela Eguavoen

Iheanacho equals Bursaspor record as he continues impressive start in Turkey

Model Brooks Nader gives bizarre reason for exposing bare body in presence of her dad