Free Nnamdi Kanu now to avoid had I know - Actress Rita Edochie

Free Nnamdi Kanu now to avoid had I know - Actress Rita Edochie saysActress Rita Edochie has called for the release of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu.

Kanu was arrested in Kenya on June 27 and extradited to Nigeria on June 29. He is currently standing trial for terrorism and other charges.

In a post shared on her Instagram page this morning, Rita who has never hidden her support for the secessionist group called for the release of the group's leader. She wrote;

''FREE MAZI NNAMDI KANU NOW TO AVOID HAD I KNOW

ALLOW US TO GO.
WE NEED BIAFRA
WE CAN'T KEEP BEING THIRD CLASS CITIZENS IN OUR OWN LAND''

 

 Free Nnamdi Kanu now to avoid had I know - Actress Rita Edochie says

Popular posts from this blog

“I believe all men cheat” — Actress and filmmaker Angela Eguavoen

Iheanacho equals Bursaspor record as he continues impressive start in Turkey

Model Brooks Nader gives bizarre reason for exposing bare body in presence of her dad