Former basketballer, Scottie Pippen's son, Antron, dies at 33

Former basketballer, Scottie Pippen

Antron Pippen, the son of Hall of Fame basketball player Scottie Pippen has died at the age of 33.

 

The iconic Chicago Bulls forward disclosed the sad news via Instagram on Monday, April 19.

 

Former basketballer, Scottie Pippen

 

He shared multiple pictures of him and Antron Pippen, as a smiling young man and as an infant.

 

Former basketballer, Scottie Pippen

 

A cause of death was not listed.

 

Scottie wrote: "I’m heartbroken to share that yesterday, I said goodbye to my firstborn son Antron. The two of us shared a love for basketball and we had countless conversations about the game.

 

Former basketballer, Scottie Pippen

 

"Antron suffered from chronic asthma and if he hadn’t had it, I truly believe he would've made it to the NBA. He never let that get him down, though—Antron stayed positive and worked hard, and I am so proud of the man that he became. Please keep his mom, Karen, and all of his family and friends in your thoughts and prayers. A kind heart and beautiful soul gone way too soon. I love you, son, rest easy until we meet again. "

 

Former basketballer, Scottie Pippen

Popular posts from this blog

“I believe all men cheat” — Actress and filmmaker Angela Eguavoen

Iheanacho equals Bursaspor record as he continues impressive start in Turkey

Model Brooks Nader gives bizarre reason for exposing bare body in presence of her dad