I don’t mind being a second wife to a rich man — Actress Ruth Eze

 I don?t mind being a second wife to a rich man ? Actress Ruth Eze

Actress Ruth Eze has disclosed that she is currently under pressure to get married but can't afford to marry a poor man. 

The actress who revealed this in an interview with Inside Nollywood, said she doesn't mind being a second wife as long as the man is rich and agrees to a white wedding.

Ruth Eze said; 

 

“My mother is on my neck to get married but I can’t afford to marry a poor man, truth be told. So, I have been calming my mum down. I told her if I don’t look well and rush into marriage, I might rush out before she knows it.

"For now, I’m here waiting for true love and without money, love can’t be true and sweet. I also don’t mind being a second wife as long as he agrees we have a white wedding."

Popular posts from this blog

“I believe all men cheat” — Actress and filmmaker Angela Eguavoen

Iheanacho equals Bursaspor record as he continues impressive start in Turkey

Model Brooks Nader gives bizarre reason for exposing bare body in presence of her dad