"What's going on"? Cardi B asked after being alerted about the #EndSARS protest in Nigeria

 What

American rap star, Cardi B has reacted to the widespread #EndSARS protest aimed at stopping police brutality in Nigeria. 

This came after she was alerted about the protest by a Nigerian Twitter user. @AsiwajuLerry had tweeted; 

 

Madam @iamcardib, trump is not your only problem. Your beloved Nigeria is currently in a state of pandemonium. We are not safe!! If you’ve ever loved this country, please help use your platform to create more awareness for us. Enough is enough! #EndSarsProtests #EndSARSNow!!

 

Responding to the tweet, Cardi B asked for a summary of what's happening in Nigeria and also promised to research on it later. She went on to express her love for Nigeria. 

 

She tweeted in response; 

 

What’s going ? Can you give me a summary so I can research later ....you know I love Nigeria

 

What

Popular posts from this blog

“I believe all men cheat” — Actress and filmmaker Angela Eguavoen

Iheanacho equals Bursaspor record as he continues impressive start in Turkey

Model Brooks Nader gives bizarre reason for exposing bare body in presence of her dad