Shame on you! Geogina Onuoha blasts Desmond Elliot for speaking against the youth

  

Georgina Onuoha has joined the list of celebrities who have dragged lawmaker, Desmond Elliot online for speaking against the youths. 


She said she is still waiting for the lawmaker's passionate speech on the Lekki shooting, the killing of innocent youths. She then tagged him so he can see her message directly. What she wrote;

''Shame on you Desmond Elliot.

@desmondelliot I’m still waiting for your pathetic speech regarding the Lekki massacre, police brutality, extrajudicial killings by members of SARS.. the killings of innocent protesters at the Lekki tollgate.

I’m still waiting for your passionate enraged speech regarding the disenfranchised Nigerian youth.''

Popular posts from this blog

“I believe all men cheat” — Actress and filmmaker Angela Eguavoen

Iheanacho equals Bursaspor record as he continues impressive start in Turkey

Model Brooks Nader gives bizarre reason for exposing bare body in presence of her dad