News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion and Inspiration
Photos: Peter Okoye and Samuel Eto'o on the streets of London
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Peter who is learning about football business after opening his management company is pictured with International football
star, Samuel Eto'o on the streets of London. Another photo after the cut...
Actress and filmmaker Angela Eguavoen has said she believes all men cheat, explaining that the belief serves as a form of emotional consolation in case she discovers that a partner has been unfaithful. Speaking in an interview with PUNCH, Eguavoen said she strongly believes all men cheat, despite the common response from men that not every man is unfaithful. “I strongly believe that all men cheat,” she said. “Whenever I say that, the men will say, ‘It is not all men.’” The actress explained that she would rather hold on to that belief as a way of preparing herself emotionally for the possibility of discovering that a partner has cheated. “I think it is a belief I use to console myself just in case I am in a relationship and suddenly find out that the person I am dating is cheating,” she said. Eguavoen added that while she would not hurt a partner over infidelity, she believes a man who cheats should at least be discreet and respectful toward his partner. ...
Kelechi Iheanacho is one match away from setting a new Bursaspor scoring record after extending his impressive start to life in Turkey with another two goals. The Super Eagles striker scored twice as Bursaspor secured a 2-1 away victory over Batman Petrolspor on Saturday, September 19, helping his side move clear at the top of the Turkish second division. The brace took Iheanacho's tally to 11 goals and two assists in eight league appearances since joining the club, with the Nigerian scoring in every league match he has played so far. His latest goals also extended his scoring streak to eight consecutive league games, equalling the Bursaspor record previously set by Brazilian striker Fernandao during the 2014/15 Süper Lig season. Fernandao scored in eight successive league matches between rounds 12 and 19 of that campaign, beginning his run against Kasımpaşa in November 2014 and ending it against Gençlerbirliği in January 2015. The Brazilian had scored 13 goals in 18 league appea...
Brooks Nader has explained why she removed her bathing suit top on a boat with her dad. The Sports Illustrated model told “Entertainment Tonight” on Thursday, September 10, that her father, Breux Nader, “didn’t even notice” she was not wearing a bikini top on their Sardinia, Italy, yacht ride last month. “He was like, ‘I don’t care,'” the Baywatch star, 29, claimed. “He has selective hearing and selective seeing.” Defending her decision to bare her b00bs in front of her dad, Brooks told the outlet, “I don’t care if I’m not from Europe. I’m from Louisiana. I grew up in an all-girl household. We’re always n@ked together as sisters.” She gushed that she had “the time of [her] freaking life” during the getaway with Breux, her mom, Holland Nader, and her 24-year-old sister, Sarah Jane Nader. “I was just having the time of my life and really not thinking that anyone was documenting some of it, but we love it,” the actress added. “It’s gr...