I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually - Man - Welcome to Ezemuoka's Blog

Latest

News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion and Inspiration

Thursday 5 November 2015

I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually - Man

unnamed   

44-year-old Emmanuel Udoh has been arrested by the Lagos state police command on September 13. The native of Ini Local government area of Akwa Ibom state was arrested for repeatedly having sexual intercourse with his own daughter at his home at 2 Ajasa Command Road, Meiran in Lagos.  Emmanuel has been separated from the mother of the victim and the victim has been with him since October in order to continue her education. 

During interrogation, Emmanuel said there’s nothing wrong with him having sexual intercourse with his daughter.“I have had sexual intercourse with her severally. It is a normal thing and I don’t see anything bad in sleeping with my daughter because I know she will not get pregnant because I don’t ejaculate inside her”.

Narrating how her father had sexual intercourse with her, the victim said on the day he was caught, her father had told her to go and take a shower
“Immediately I started having my bath in the bathroom, I became very dizzy as I became very weak. While I was inside the bathroom I called out for help but neighbors could not hear me because I was weak. It was my father that helped me out of the bathroom and took me inside. When I got inside he gave me Garri to drink and before I knew what was happening. He removed my wrapper and had sex with me. I don’t know if he drugged the water as I became very weak,” she said.