Khloe Kardashian and bf James Harden are still together

 
According to E! News, Khloe Kardashian and bf James Harden are still together. According to a close source:
"Khloe and James never broke up. He's been so understanding and he knows that Khloe's love for Lamar is deeper than what most people can understand,"
"He's been very understanding and supportive. Lamar has a long road ahead of him and Khloe will always have the love she has for Lamar.
Khloe explained in her People interview that: 
"He's been great with me, and I'm just allowing everything to unfold,"If it's ever too overwhelming [for him], then I understand that as well."

Popular posts from this blog

“I believe all men cheat” — Actress and filmmaker Angela Eguavoen

Iheanacho equals Bursaspor record as he continues impressive start in Turkey

Model Brooks Nader gives bizarre reason for exposing bare body in presence of her dad