Chile 2015: Amuneke Ready To Fight Ahead Of Chile Clash - Welcome to Ezemuoka's Blog

Latest

News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion and Inspiration

Monday 19 October 2015

Chile 2015: Amuneke Ready To Fight Ahead Of Chile Clash

Golden Eaglets praying 
Golden Eaglets coach Emmanuel Amuneke has asked Nigerians to prepare for a dog fight when the team plays Chile in their second group A game at the ongoing U-17 FIFA World Cup.
The Eaglets defeated USA, 2-0 on Saturday and Ameneke will not rest on his laurels instead telling his wards to approach the gaame with discipline and responsibility.

He told the official website of the NFF: Tomorrow’s match against Chile is a crucial game and you must expect a dog fight. But we must approach the match with discipline and responsibility; we must be ready to fight for 90 minutes.”
Nigeria would play host Chile on Tuesday October 20, 2015 at the Estadio Sausalito in Vina Del Mar on. The match starts 8:00pm local time (12:00 midnight in Nigeria).
Meanwhile, Golden Eaglets’ striker, Victor Osimhen has been declared fit for the game against Chile after overcoming a knock he pickeed up against the USA.
He said he knelt in front of coach Amuneke after scoring the second goal against the USA because of the immense faith the coach had shown him.
He said: “I prostrated before Coach Amuneke because of what he actually told me before we left the dressing room for the pitch against USA; because that was the first time he said such thing to me.”
“Coach told me: ‘Victor, I trust you and I know you will score’ and that really touched me. So, after I scored, I did that to appreciate him for all what he has done to make me a better player.”
Nigeria’s Golden Eaglets are the defending champions of the bi-annual competition and will be looking to win it for a record fifth time.