“I believe all men cheat” — Actress and filmmaker Angela Eguavoen
Actress and filmmaker Angela Eguavoen has said she believes all men cheat, explaining that the belief serves as a form of emotional consolation in case she discovers that a partner has been unfaithful. Speaking in an interview with PUNCH, Eguavoen said she strongly believes all men cheat, despite the common response from men that not every man is unfaithful. “I strongly believe that all men cheat,” she said. “Whenever I say that, the men will say, ‘It is not all men.’” The actress explained that she would rather hold on to that belief as a way of preparing herself emotionally for the possibility of discovering that a partner has cheated. “I think it is a belief I use to console myself just in case I am in a relationship and suddenly find out that the person I am dating is cheating,” she said. Eguavoen added that while she would not hurt a partner over infidelity, she believes a man who cheats should at least be discreet and respectful toward his partner. ...
