Bimbo Akintola Says She Is Not Looking For Husband 

Popular Nollywood actress, Bimbo Akintola has said she will not be pressured into marriage.

 bimbo_akintola20.jpgbimbo-akintola.jpg

The actress, who is in her early 40s, has always made it clear that marriage is not her biggest priority.
In a recent interview with Vanguard, the Out of Bounds actress said: “I’m not looking for a husband and I don’t need one. I don’t need anything. I’m a complete person. I only do things that make me happy, because I believe and I understand the reality that there is just one life and you should live it to the maximum. Happiness and peace should be the key.
 READ ALSO: 

Popular posts from this blog

“I believe all men cheat” — Actress and filmmaker Angela Eguavoen

Iheanacho equals Bursaspor record as he continues impressive start in Turkey

Model Brooks Nader gives bizarre reason for exposing bare body in presence of her dad